Data Controller: Metropolis DMC Legal Office: Paris – 11, Rue de Lille 75007. The Data Controller may be contacted at the following address: email@example.com .
Types of Cookies for Information Purposes. Following is a list of Cookies that this Website uses for the abovementioned purposes:
Technical Cookies (exempt from User’s prior consent): Session Management. These Cookies are required in order to facilitate access to the Website and navigation between pages, so as to simplify the use of specific services that are offered in the various sections of the Website. Usually, these Cookies last as long as the User’s browser is active and are deleted once it is shut down. However, there are certain Cookies that may require to last longer that the length of the Session.
Cookies are collected in order to control and analyze the use of the Website by part of the Users, through anonymous statistics like access numbers, the origin of the Website’s visitors, and the exact pages that are visited. This data is useful for the development and improvement of the Website and its services.
Use of the Features
These Cookies allow Users to set and save the access preferences to the Website and its various services. For example, when Users log on to post comments or when they want to customize the settings or contents (like the language or geographical area).
Non-Technical Cookies (requiring User consent)
- First or Third party Ad Profiling Cookies – Retargeting Cookies – Social Network Cookies – Statistical Cookies managed entirely by Third parties - Behavioral Advertising
These Cookies allow us and third parties to anonymously identify what Users consider as popular, allowing them to view a more personalized and relevant selection of advertising while they surf the internet. These Cookies allow mapping out an overall picture (always in anonymous form) of individual User preferences based on how he surfs the web, in order to provide more relevant advertising.
Analytical Tools that do not require User consent:
- Analytics Cookies that are installed directly on the User’s server or data center without interaction with third parties (for example, tools like Piwik); - Cookies managed by third parties but anonymous, namely Cookies in relation to which the third party cannot access the disaggregated analytics data at IP level from.
In order to prevent illicit use of login credentials and to protect User data from unauthorized parties, we use Security Cookies to authenticate Users.
Cookie Preference Management
Users may choose, at any time, which Cookies they prefer and which they would rather not receive by changing the settings of the browser in use (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). For this operation, please refer to the “Help” section of the same browser. However, if Users decide to not accept certain Cookies, they may not be able to properly use all features of the Website.
Following is a list of suppliers who are authorized to insert Cookies on our Website, with related Privacy Policies: - Google, Google Ads, Google Analytics - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - ELAN42 and its hosting service providers.
Cookie Period Length
Cookies last as long as their expiration date consents them (or until a specific action takes place, like shutting down the browser). The expiration date is set at the time of installation. Cookies may be:
• Temporary or Session Cookies: they save temporary information, connecting together performances done during a specific session, and are removed from the computer once the browser is shut down;
• Permanent Persistent Cookies: they save information, like username and password, in order to prevent Users from having to type it in each time they visit a specific website. These Cookies remain saved onto the computer even after the browser is shut down.
For Procedures for the Exercise of User Rights, or for more information, please contact: Data Controller: Metropolis DMC Legal Office: Paris – 11, Rue de Lille 75007. The Data Controller may be contacted at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If a User has already given consent but wants to change the Cookie authorizations, he must delete them through the browser (as indicated below) because otherwise the Cookies that have already been installed will not be removed. Specifically, please note that it is not possible, in any way, to control third-party Cookies. Therefore, if consent has already been given, it is necessary to delete the Cookies through the browser (relative section) or by directly asking to opt-out, either to the third party or via the website https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
For more information, please consult the following websites:
How to disable/delete Cookies by configuring the browser.
1.Run the Chrome browser
2.Click on “Menu” on the browser toolbar, beside the URL bar
4.Click on “Advanced” at the bottom of page
5.In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
6.In the “Cookie” section, it is possible to modify the following settings regarding Cookies:
• Allow sites to save and read Cookie data
• Keep local data only until you quit your browser
• Block websites from installing Cookies
• Block third-party Cookies and website data
• Manage exceptions for certain websites
• Delete one or all Cookies. For more information, please visit the specific page.
1.Run the Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Click on “Menu” on the browser toolbar, beside the URL bar
4.Select the “Privacy & Security” panel
5.Click on “Show Advanced Settings”
6.In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”
7.In the “Tracking Protection” section it is possible to modify the following settings regarding Cookies:
• Do Not Track
• Inform websites of your availability to be tracked
• No personal data tracking preference
8.From the “History” section, it is possible to modify the following settings regarding Cookies:
• Through “Custom Settings”, select “I accept” third party Cookies, and determine how long you wish them to be active (until their expiration, until Firefox is shut down, or “ask me every time”)
• Remove each stored Cookie. For more information, please visit the specific page.
1.Run the Internet Explorer browser
2.Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options”
3.Click on “Privacy” and, in the “Settings” section, scroll in order to modify the desired action for Cookies:
• Block all Cookies
• Allow all Cookies
• Select the websites from which Cookies can be obtained: move the cursor to a middle position so as to not block or allow all Cookies. Then press “Websites”, in the Website Address box, and then press “Block” or “Allow”. For more information, please visit the specific page.
1.Run the Safari browser
2.Click on “Safari”, select “Preferences” and click on “Privacy”
3.In the “Block Cookie” section, specify how Safari should accept Cookies from websites.
4.In order to view what websites have stored Cookies, click on “Details”. For more information, please visit the specific page.
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1.Run the Safari iOS browser
2.Click on “Settings” and them “Safari”
3.Click on “Block Cookies” and then choose one of the options: “Never”, “By Third Parties or Advertising” or “Always”
4.To delete all Cookies stored by Safari, click “Settings”, then “Safari” and finally “Delete Cookies and data”. For more information, please visit the specific page. Opera
1.Run the Opera browser
2.Click on “Preferences”, “Advanced”, and finally on “Cookies”
3.Select one of the following options:
• Accept all Cookies
• Only accept Cookies from the website you are visiting: Cookies from third parties or from another domain will be rejected
• Never accept Cookies: all Cookies will never be saved. For more information, please visit the specific page.
By closing the Session, Users declare that they have no longer anything to claim regarding the management and presence of Cookies related to navigation on this Website.
Last update of this document: 25/05/2018.